Sunday, February 2, 2014

What are you waiting for?

When I opened up my consignment & thrift store, it literally took me months of preparation. I had my business plan to write. Equipment to research and purchase. Retail space to find and lease. Utilities to connect. Contracts to review and sign. Advertising campaigns to design. The list goes on and on. It took me months of planning while space in my house shrank as I had to store & prepare everything in my home until I my store space was ready to move into. And, of course, all the financial investment that I needed to make before even opening my doors........all before I could start making profit, which, thanks to all my careful planning and attention to details, I did make it! Not all businesses starting from the ground up are that fortunate.

But, after years of working an average of 80 hours a week to keep my business a success, I realized that there was something even more simple and I could still be my own boss. With very minimal investment, I was able to start the business I am now in.............in less than 30 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!

All the inventory, delivering, planning, payment processing, excise taxes, etc. is all done for me. All I had to do was take that first step, keep the wheel turning that was already put in place, and focus on my goals and dreams!

No more working 80 hours a week for me!

I get to enjoy living my life the way I want to live it!

What are you waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment