Saturday, December 28, 2013

What do you want to be when you grow up?

Doesn't that question make another question pop in your head???  I know it does for me.    "What do you want to be when you grow up?" is a question we always seem to ask our kids, which is also a question I was asked plenty of times when I was a kid.  I knew what I wanted to do and be......



"Young!" is what Sheila says (a character in A Chorus Line, the musical).



But, no....really.   Think about it.  What was your answer when you were little?  Is that what you are doing now?  Are you following your dreams?  If you aren't...why not?  Did your dreams just fade away and vanish?  Did someone tell you your dreams were silly or too big? Are those dreams dormant and waiting for you to wake them up?  What will it take for you to wake them up.....or maybe you are waiting for something to wake you up?  Do you remember what you were passionate about?


Are you ready to reclaim your passions and your dreams?


Is it a particular lifestyle?  Maybe you want to travel more, spend more time with family, volunteer in your community, donate financially to your favorite cause!  Does it require that you make more money? Would having your own home-based business provide you with the flexibility to pursue what your heart longs for?



Do you want to know why I DO what I DO?  Feel free to ask me.  I love to dream and I love that my dreams come alive and manifest themselves in my life.  Having my own home-based business is part of what is helping me in the right direction.   I love it.



I love life.



I love my life.



Can you say you LOVE YOUR LIFE too?

No comments:

Post a Comment