Friday, December 4, 2009

Twas The Night Before Shaklee....

Twas The Night Before Shaklee....

Twas the night before Shaklee, when all through the place,
Not a corner was gleaming, there was no Basic-H.

Our food was all packed in the closet with care,
In hopes when we ate them some nutrition would be there.

The children all wrestled and tossed in their beds,
Because they lacked Calcium from their toes to their heads.

And Mamma without Protein and me without Herb-Lax
Were both quite a wreck and about to collapse.

When from out of nowhere there came such a clatter,
I feebly got up to see what was the matter.

Over to the window I moved like a snail,
My struggle with the shutters all left me quite pale.

The soot and pollution on the new fallen snow,
All made me quite nauseous to see it below.

When what through my bloodshot old eyes did I see,
But a shiny new car, and a license plate that read "Shaklee".

With Aunt Mildred driving and moving so quick,
I thought, she must be on drugs, or some brand new health kick!

With boxes and bottles and bundles she came.
She jumped up and kicked her heels calling them by name.

"I've got Protein & Vita Lea, Herb Lax & Lecithin,
Basic H & G and some bottles to mix them in."

She leaped to the porch, almost kicked down the door.
We were all quite amazed cause her health used to be poor.

As I drew in my head and was turning around,
She had flown in the kitchen in one single bound.

She was dressed in a cloth coat and a cute little hat,
But they were both sparkling clean, and you couldn't miss that.

A bundle of bottles she dropped on the table,
And said soon I'll tell you the Basic H Fable!

Her eyes how they twinkled. She said, "I've a mission!"
Then she sat us all down and began with nutrition.

She was sharp as a whip and her memory quite keen,
As she told us of Herb-lax, Vita Lea and Protein.

She told us that Calcium was good for our teeth,
And that smoking would make them turn green as a wreath.

Then she took off her coat and said "Look at this belly,
Before Shaklee's Cinch, it looked all full of Jelly."

She used to be plump and a crabby old elf,
And she laughed as she said, "I've gotten hold of myself!"

Then I pinched myself hard and I rattle my head,
Perhaps I am dreaming, I must be in bed.

She spoke lots of words about cleaning and work,
And filled all those bottles and turned with a jerk.

Picking up a sponge and the sinks sprayer hose,
She cleaned off the sink, now the porcelain shows.

Then she whipped on her coat as she sprang to the door,
"I've got Shaklee Members to sponsor, haven't time to do more!"
But I heard her exclaim as she drove down the street.

"If you're not into Shaklee, your life's not complete!!!"

Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment